Best of Paris 2018
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Best of Paris is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Promenade down the Champs Elysees, lose yourself in the Louvre, and work your way through a feast of food and wine, all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Parisand begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of Paris Travel Guide:
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insightsgive you a richer, more rewarding travel experience -food & drink, art, music & nightlife, architecture, history, politics.
- Free, convenient pull-outParis map(included in print version), plus over 36 color maps
- CoversEiffel Tower, Champs-Elysees, Louvre & Les Halles, Montmartre, Le Marais, Menilmontant, Belleville, Bastille, Latin Quarter, St-Germain & Les Invalides, Montparnasse, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Best ofParis,our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Paris'smost popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences and extensively covers all of the city's neighborhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's Parisguide. Or check out Pocket Paris,a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's France guide for a comprehensive look at allFrance has to offer, or Best ofFrance, a photo-rich guide to France'smost popular attractions.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' -- Fairfax Media
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
- : 9781786571397
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : 0.301185
- : August 2017
- : 197mm X 128mm
- : Ireland
- : September 2017
- : September 2018
- : books
- : Lonely Planet Publications Staff; Catherine Le Nevez
- : Paperback
- : 2nd Revised edition
- : English
- : 914.436048412
- : 258
- : Total Colour Pages